Domainsatcost.ca Privacy Protection
When you register a .CA domain through Domainsatcost.ca*, you can take advantage of Domainsatcost.ca's privacy protection service! This feature is designed to protect your privacy and to help stem the flood of SPAM or junk email that you receive through your email address.
Our Privacy Protection includes:
Mask your .CA Domain Name with Privacy.ca.
- Privacy.ca - get an unlisted Domain Name (.CA domains only)
- Email Protection
This no-cost protection is also available for your existing, previously registered .CA domain names, too.
How does Privacy.ca work?
When Privacy.ca is active, the Administrative and Technical contacts for the domain name display 'Privacy.ca'.Click here for more information on how Domainsatcost.ca’s Privacy Protection works.
What are the benefits of Privacy.ca’s Privacy Protection?
- Unlisted .CA Domain Name Registration.
- Emails sent to the Privacy.ca address, unless they are directed from CIRA, will be filtered out.
- Anyone who wants to access your information must visit Privacy.ca, tell them who they are, why they want the information and pay an administrative fee.
- All of the information about who is accessing your contact information is sent to you.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to protect your contact information, activate Privacy.ca on your .CA domains today.
*Please note, as of June 10, 2008, CIRA began protecting contact information on domain names registered to individuals. As such, these domain names do not display a WHOIS record to the public and do not require additional protection.